All Natural Baby Bottom Balm
This All Natural Baby Bottom Balm is an effective, comforting calendula diaper cream formulated to be gentle and soothing to baby bottoms.
From diaper bag to family use, it’s nature’s multi-tasking wonder balm. Apply a thin coat of ointment to diaper area after each diaper change and bath.
Chosen by hospitals for even the most fragile NICU babies. Clinically tested, dermatologically reviewed, non-irritating.
Zinc and lanolin-free, safe for cloth diapers! Formulated by a nurse and herbalist. Naturally vegan.
• Made with Organic Oils and Shea Butter
• Certified by Oregon Tilth
• Clinically tested, dermatologically reviewed, non-irritating
• Rated ONE on the EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, the lowest hazard rating a product can achieve.
• Safe for cloth diapers
• Lanolin free, vegan, zinc free
Mamas have told us they use it for:
• itchy rashes, fungal rashes
• cuts, scrapes
• new piercings
• chafing, chap, cracked skin
• cradle cap
• minor burns
• thrush (gently wipe off nipples before breastfeeding)
Ingredients - Olea europaea (organic olive) oil, Butyrospermum parkii (organic shea) butter, Euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, Simmondsia chinensis (organic jojoba) oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (organic tea tree), Lavandula angustifolia (organic lavender) flower oil, Calendula officinalis (organic calendula) flower extract, Hypericum perforatum (organic St. John’s wort) flower extract, Stellaria media (organic chickweed) extract, Plantago major (organic plantain) extract, Commiphora myrrha (myrrh)